If you’re a Penn State student or you are part of an entrepreneurial team with >51% of the team members being Penn State students, you are eligible for all Lion LP services, including funding. The application process is straight forward:
1) Go to the Smeal College of Business Idea Pitch website: http://ideapitch.smeal.psu.edu/
2) Click on the Learning Center Tab, and view the introduction video and look at the resources listed on the right side of the home page.
3) Work with your team to develop an 8 slide presentation file. Slide #1 must contain the following:
- Product name
- Team name with team member names, e-mails, phone numbers
Slides #2-8 must follow the template provided in the Idea Pitch Competition, with one slide per topic:
- Business Model
- Financial Overview
- Exit Strategy
4) With your 8-slide Idea Pitch presentation , complete the following form:
Deliver your Team’s 8-page Idea Pitch file for review by selecting it and hitting “Upload File”.
Upload Presentation Here:
- These slides do not need to be developed as voice-over files. Simply delivery a clear, concise overview of the new product/service concept.
- For very new start-ups, some of these slides may be difficult to complete. Complete all slides the best you can: the evaluation is more on uniqueness of the idea and potential to meet a real need.
- Do not include any confidential or proprietary details in the slide deck. If the team believes it has confidential, patentable or copyright material, mention this, but do not provide in this file.
- The submissions will be reviewed using the Judging Template found at http://ideapitch.smeal.psu.edu/judging
- Any problems or questions, contact Liz Kisenwether at email@example.com